• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Our Server (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
I'm planning on doing some reworks with our server advertisement and I need your help!

What is your favorite thing about Aethier? What sorts of stuff do you love about the server?

If you have any great screenshots of fun server events, amazing builds, or anything else Aethier-related that you think would draw in new players, please post those here too.

At the bottom of your post please let me know if you would consent to your post/the content of the post being displayed in some form of advertisement for the server. Thank you!

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
Credits
51.109cr
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2
The Events, the community, the commitment people have to the Roleplay, and the learning environment are all strong points.

Hazeem

Credits
50.000cr
Tbh a heavy event focused theme with the capacity to clearly communicate with the staff on events is a very appealing aspect on the server. RP default could suck in people from (somewhere) too I guess. 

We need to compete and advertise on the stuff we're good at if we're gonna advertise, show what we do good instead of being just another RP server on a list.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsRhad

((who))
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
What is best about Aethier?

Here's my two cents on the matter, and I'll try to make it a little verbose.

1) Aethier possesses a varied atmosphere, where you can find roleplay to suit your every whim and wish, in so much as it follows the server's preset lore guidelines. Do you wish to be a mercenary, fighting for coin and profit? We have that- Would you like to be a scholar, researching the future of the world, and discovering new flora and fauna to better society as a whole? We have that to! On Aethier, the world is yours to mold, a system that places power into the player's hands and makes a realm you're proud of forging.

2) Populated and well-crafted event lines are held in great regard here at Aethier. Is it your dream to fight an undead beast with only your own blood and steel? That's possible, and happens quite often. The capability to prove your own in a world of menace and mirth, standing steadfast in Aethier's vast plotline and immense storyline, created by both a hard-working staff team and progressive playerbase.

3) Hand-Made builds, regions, and the world as a whole. Aethier places great weight on the player's ability to affect the world, even if at first glance it seems as if this is not true. Personal region ownership, the ability to forge your own Noble family, Kingdom, and even vast Empire is something that is open to everyone with time and hard effort. Whether you're a good guy seeking to rid the world of its horrors, or a budding villain lurking in the shadows, the custom-made Aethier 'universe' is your sandbox.

Feel free to edit it- but in my opinion, those three things are perhaps that which sets Aethier apart from being "just another RP server."

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
Credits
49.980cr
SoSmoothTho
SoSmoothTho
Patron 1
The Second day of the End of the Mimic arc was AWESOME TOO!
For you. Others just stayed at camp twiddling their thumbs.

Anyway I like theway one can become anything without much tutoring from anybody. The lore - being player based - allows for a great deal of ideas to be made.

Villain or hero or somewhere in between whatever you wish to become, it's possible

LordOfTheDank

Annihilator
Whitelister
Credits
19.998cr
LordOfTheDank
LordOfTheDank
Patron 6
Perhaps the decentralisation of common Tavern Roleplay and promotion of joining engaging a house, fraction or town for people to populate and develop roleplay within such systems. 

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Perhaps the decentralisation of common Tavern Roleplay and promotion of joining engaging a house, fraction or town for people to populate and develop roleplay within such systems. 

In the end it comes down to letting the player choose what they want to do, and I think that a lot of people stay in the tavern simply because it's the place where there is the most amount of people majority of the time. With everyone scattered about the world living in different places, it may be difficult to find roleplay where a character lives and is instead easier to just go to a 'roleplaying hub'. However, I will look into this concern and propose a few ideas to staff, so we shall see what we can do :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom