• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Overlord8000's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord8000

Credits
50.000cr
About 3 months ago while playing on the server I had been asked by a friend to join him on another server in skype just so we could pal around on the new server while also playing on this server. I was having fun on the other server and during an event, I asked one of my friends if afterward, he would like to join me on the other server and that it would be fun and great. This was clearly a lapse in judgment on my part I forgot that one of the largest rules on the server is advertising other servers. I am very sorry that I tried to harm the player base which is the very life blood of any roleplaying server. I hope that you can forgive me because this is a fun server that I would love to enjoy playing on again. After I was banned I waited out my time I didn't fight any of the admins or yell at anyone I accepted my punishment because what I did was, in fact, an infringement on the rules that I accepted to play on this server. For that, I am truly sorry I hope that you can see that I am and lift my ban. 

Thank you.

MayaTorres

Loud gay
Credits
50.000cr
Hollowgayle
Hollowgayle
Patron 7
We have reviewed this application as a team and see fit to unban you, with a single condition:

1.) Should you be caught adverstising again, you will be banned permanently with no appeal.

If you accept this term, please comment that you understand and accept below, and we can move along with the unbanning process. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom