• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Plastergoats Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

CloudSoul

Soldier Medic
Credits
50.000cr
PlasterGoat
PlasterGoat
Patron 7
Greetings,
I'm not going to use this to justify any actions I took as I can see and understand why they were dealt with the way they were. I can understand as well why many of you may feel slighted.

While it wasn't my intent to make many of you upset, the way I went about things was clearly toxic and inexcusable.

To address the post stating my ban however, I was not upset my character was killed off I was upset that his revival from his god was denied. I felt this was a personal attack on me, however when explained the circumstances regarding the denial several weeks later it made sense and made me regret what I did.

The regret wasn't from being banned but from what I personally did. When I did what I did I knew I would be banned, I talked about it in a channel with a member from moderation knowing it would get back to the team. That in itself could be considered a toxic response and I understand why.

With that being said I would like to apologize to the community and those who I may have hurt or angered in anyway from my actions. I know I've burned all of my bridges but I am more than willing to discuss this further with anyone who wishes to hear where my head was at with things or anyone who wishes to vent their frustrations of what I did to me.

While it would be nice to be unbanned I care less about that and more about making amends.

CloudSoul

Soldier Medic
Credits
50.000cr
PlasterGoat
PlasterGoat
Patron 7
I'd like to add that my actions were completely out of line and I should have gone through the right avenues. Taking things into my own hands was immature and toxic.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello, Plastergoat.
Moderation team has discussed your appeal and we're declining it due to the nature of your ban being abuse of permissions, as well as your behavior immediately following your ban. Please reapply in two weeks [On 7/6/18].
Have a nice day,
Moderation Team.

CloudSoul

Soldier Medic
Credits
50.000cr
PlasterGoat
PlasterGoat
Patron 7
Hello, Plastergoat.
Moderation team has discussed your appeal and we're declining it due to the nature of your ban being abuse of permissions, as well as your behavior immediately following your ban. Please reapply in two weeks [On 7/6/18].
Have a nice day,
Moderation Team.
Completely understandable and expected. I didn't post this to get unbanned just to attempt to clear the air and give roomfor anyone upset with me to address me with it, yell at me etc. I'm hoping members of moderation upset with the situation will come to me about the issue.

Or hear my side of things given I was never addressed about this by anyone specifically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom