Poster: Assembling Bounty Hunter Group (1 Viewer)

DarkenedAura

*A poster is hung in the taverns, labeled as Recruiting Warriors.*

Hello, My name is Anthony. I wish to deal with the issue of Mask and Mellisa the ones who killed a mermaid in Sonaris. I wish to assemble a group to tackle this problem and bring them to justice. If you wish to stop these menaces then meet me in Sonaris and we will hunt down these fools before they kill more!

AkLexis

*a note is found pinned to the bottom of the the poster, in small writing it is show to say*

"Hello, I would be interested in joining this hunt of sorts, as I want to exact revenge on those that hurt the ones I cared for. If you can take me into consideration, please do get in contact. ~Yours sincerely

Blake Ariagosis."

Seth Jenkins

\ said:
*a note is found pinned to the bottom of the the poster, in small writing it is show to say*"Hello, I would be interested in joining this hunt of sorts, as I want to exact revenge on those that hurt the ones I cared for. If you can take me into consideration, please do get in contact. ~Yours sincerely

Blake Ariagosis."
*Under this neatly pinned one is a rather shoddily pinned one.*

I will also offer my assistance for this hunt if Blake is attending, ae will offer all I can. Murder shall not be tolerated. - Thoradrin

TheCatNebula

Supreme Overlord of The Nerds
*note, any posters in sonaris tavern if attempted to be torn down you will simply be booted out*

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathmoron

*The hulking jester gets into the tavern, and hangs a poster*

"Oh golly, these been torn from this place a lot. Sure hope no one tears this one down!"

*He stays close to the poster to see if anyone would tear it down; chuckling*

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
"Murder will not be tolerated, Anyone attending this lynch group that comes back with blood on their hands will be punished accordingly" *xenmos seal at bottom of the page*

Ardian

Banned
Banned
( yaay poster retaliate )

*A small piece of paper is hung right next to it*

Do you really think i killed pike for no reason? the merfolk do horrible things, eat people, murder people, he was going to kill me. i knew it. i had to do what was neccessary. Masky has already been captured, though i have not. You should get information on the killer instead of plainly labeling me as a serial killer, i do not wish to kill more.

- From you know who.

*A fancy yet girly signature *

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
\ said:
( yaay poster retaliate )*A small piece of paper is hung right next to it*

Do you really think i killed pike for no reason? the merfolk do horrible things, eat people, murder people, he was going to kill me. i knew it. i had to do what was neccessary. Masky has already been captured, though i have not. You should get information on the killer instead of plainly labeling me as a serial killer, i do not wish to kill more.

- From you know who.

*A fancy yet girly signature *
*Another, poorly written note is hung next to that one*

"And its people like you are the reason we are too scared to come to land in the first place.."

Ardian

Banned
Banned
\ said:
*Another, poorly written note is hung next to that one*"And its people like you are the reason we are too scared to come to land in the first place.."
*On that paper were some poorly written words, the writer was obviously taunting or mimicking the original writer*

"Keep your people off our lands, we will do the same."

Deathmoron

\ said:
*On that paper were some poorly written words, the writer was obviously taunting or mimicking the original writer*"Keep your people off our lands, we will do the same."
*If only Grey could agree with this*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom