Poster: In Search of Apprentice (1 Viewer)

B

Banned User

Since I play a character whom had to learn blacksmithing (as a Dwarf) for the most part of his (now her) life, I shall be Very annoyed if you just learn Blacksmithing from thin air and be a master at it.

That's not how things work ._.

(Whomever is selling brackets these days is obviously charging too much, because I see a severe lack of them in Silver and Wake's posts on this page. XD)

(~Brackets provided by Machy. Inc! Free of charge.~)

Silvertread

\ said:
(Whomever is selling brackets these days is obviously charging too much, because I see a severe lack of them in Silver and Wake's posts on this page. XD)(~Brackets provided by Machy. Inc! Free of charge.~)
(Woops~ Thanks for that.)

bleyjo

Lord of Sarcasm
\ said:
(~Brackets provided by Machy. Inc! Free of charge.~)
(I've started a trend ^_^. This all started when people wouldn't put brackets in RP threads, so being a Moderator I could put them in, and I put "Brackets supplied by Bleyjo Inc.")

(Brackets supplied by Bleyjo Inc.)

B

Banned User

\ said:
(Exactly. I shall ask someone to teach me wisely. Also does Katrina still use that skill?)
(Katrina is currently pregnant, far from anywhere and attempting to jump start a knowledge organisation.)

(No...I don't think she'll be using this skill much.)

\ said:
(Katrina is currently pregnant, far from anywhere and attempting to jump start a knowledge organisation.)(No...I don't think she'll be using this skill much.)
(But Wake, that's exactly why she will do it. She needs the Bookcases.)

\ said:
(Maybe you could trade bookshelves to Waker for IC Smithing tuition?)
\ said:
(@Wake we should start using bookshelves as currency.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom