• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

[Private] A Letter to a friend (1 Viewer)

SensualToast

Credits
62.211cr
SensualToast
SensualToast
Patron 3
A hand written letter would be delivered to Layla Merrigold, sealed in green wax with a small flower pressed into the wax, containing the following.

To my friend, Layla Merrigold,
I hope this letter finds you in good health, or as well as one can be in such times. Things here in the Reiklands have been fairly hectic. Everyone who can fight has been going on continuous missions and patrols, while those who are able bodied and less combat oriented has been working in the fields and mines for resources. As you can guess, I have been doing constant patrols as a way of doing my part, which I am grateful for since I get to leave Highmeadow, but also leaves me quite exhausted. But we all do what we can for our country and for our people.

How have things been on your end? Are things as busy for you as it is for us? Have you heard from my mother as of late? I've considered sending letters but no one seems to know of her location and quite frankly it concerns me. I know she is capable of caring for herself, as she has done in the past, but with everything going on, I can't help but jump to the possible worst case scenarios. Though, I'm also probably just tired from the long shifts and worried about nothing, which I have been admittedly known for doing when I was in charge of Altenach.

If you ever need someone to write your woes to, you can always write to me. I'd be more than happy to listen and perhaps, when things have died down, we can spend some time together. I'm thinking maybe a drink and conversation between two sophisticated ladies such as ourselves. Do consider my offer and please, take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

MoonCake

MoonMoon
Lore Team
Credits
50.102cr
0MoonCake0
0MoonCake0
Patron 5
After some time, a letter would finally be sent back to the Amador.

large-divider-top - Copy.png
Roxanne,
Apologies for taking so long to reply. Things haven't exactly been quiet in Luante recently either. Between the dragon threat, rogue mages, and family matters, it's a rare day that I can get time to myself. I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen Ramona in a good deal of time. I'm sure she's fine, however. She always is. There's much I could put in ink, but I'd rather we get a drink if we could manage to catch each other. Until then,
Your friend,
9c6ced4c33e984ea9bb125614b139735.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom