Pull down? (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
(Character: Serethia - Mermaid)

Legged peoples! What is pull down that has on lands?

Is not there in waters but feels on land. make things heavy but not in water.. Why is this? My friend asks and I does not know what is..

(Yes this was a legitimate RP)

Silvertread

(*An apple falls on his head.* Eureka!)

Well, you see dear Serethia, that is the pull of Mortos, always inviting you to join him in his Hall of Souls. He's quite a greedy one, as everyone on the land and above water feels it, but most of us have grown used to it. The reason why you do not feel it as much in the sea, is because that is Bahari's territory, and she will only take you to her Undersea Halls, where all men and women that die in the sea go if she deems it your time, so protecting you from Mortos's pull.

*He adjusts his hat and takes a bite from an apple.*

And that, Serethia, is also why I prefer your Mistress of Waves over the Gods of the Land.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
\ said:
(*An apple falls on his head.* Eureka!)Well, you see dear Serethia, that is the pull of Mortos, always inviting you to join him in his Hall of Souls. He's quite a greedy one, as everyone on the land and above water feels it, but most of us have grown used to it. The reason why you do not feel it as much in the sea, is because that is Bahari's territory, and she will only take you to her Undersea Halls, where all men and women that die in the sea go if she deems it your time, so protecting you from Mortos's pull.

*He adjusts his hat and takes a bite from an apple.*

And that, Serethia, is also why I prefer your Mistress of Waves over the Gods of the Land.
(That was the best Medieval gravity theory i have ever read)

Lucky

The Smoking Hot Grill~
(Meira: My mermaids character)

Meira glanced at Serethia.

"Did legged not make? Is legged creation? Me confused. Is legged soul eat? Is Lady Bahrain saving us from legged?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom