• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Racial Diversity (1 Viewer)

What race should have more roleplayers to even out diversity?

• Dwarves

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Sinnehliv

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Halflings

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Syrien

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Orcs

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Vilotae

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Lirram

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

NTE_Killer4life

Happy lil' Halfling
Credits
50.000cr
I just decided to create this because I feel that there isn't much racial diversity throughout the server. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. All I can say is it's a bit dull to see humans and elves everywhere. I am probably going to get booed or down voted by many people who disagree. But I am sure there are some out there who would rather see more diversity in the neglected races as put in the poll.

I just feel that there should be more encouragement towards the races with the least population due to the fact they are far more interesting than any human or elf (In my opinion).

So yeah, feel free to vote on the poll and comment with your vote to express any other feelings towards this topic. Thank you for your time.

Medvekoma

Décadent
Credits
50.000cr
Tbqh there aren't many humans. In fact, I don't even know any purebreed females outside the Devereux girls.

Racial diversity is a two-headed axe. While on one side it provides diversity in roleplay and better interactions / stories, on the other side it splits the active player base into pre-defined factions.

TediBB

Credits
50.000cr
I think it isn't that troubling that there aren't many purebred human, as this is a high-fantasy server and most of us prefer to play high-fantasy races, and not who we really are in real life. <3 Love you all <3 

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-22.354cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
I think it isn't that troubling that there aren't many purebred human, as this is a high-fantasy server and most of us prefer to play high-fantasy races, and not who we really are in real life. <3 Love you all <3 
Im an Orc tho Irl, don't assume my race 

Medvekoma

Décadent
Credits
50.000cr
More so, making a human unique is more challenging than making a special race unique, since the very fact that you're of the special race is ... rather unique.

At the same time, playing a unique human is extremely rewarding & prestigious. @Hugh

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
Credits
51.190cr
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2
Honestly I think there is a really good spread for the races minus Dwarves and Halflings. Lirram are everywhere and there are enough orcs to be noticed. Sinnehliv make themselves known often despite only having ~3 active players. Then there are all the Elven sub-races which have a decently fair distribution. The Syrien and Vilo each have their own group, with Syrien recently getting a few more.. So yeah really just the short and fat races.

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
I just decided to create this because I feel that there isn't much racial diversity throughout the server. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. All I can say is it's a bit dull to see humans and elves everywhere. I am probably going to get booed or down voted by many people who disagree. But I am sure there are some out there who would rather see more diversity in the neglected races as put in the poll.

I just feel that there should be more encouragement towards the races with the least population due to the fact they are far more interesting than any human or elf (In my opinion).

So yeah, feel free to vote on the poll and comment with your vote to express any other feelings towards this topic. Thank you for your time.

Why no "other" option?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom