• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

RafaelDarkwoods/Winter_Payne's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Payne

Scorcher
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Patron 6
Ban Appeal:

Forum Name: RafaelDarkwood
MC Name: Winter_Payne
People involved: @NiNi @Kyle1322 @Lore Team
Banned by: (I forget to this day.)
Situation: High levels of slight salt directed towards Lore Team and NiNi in a way that was not right in any justification.

Apology and Appeal,
-------------------------------

In the advent of the end of the year which is to be fairly soon within this month, and .. give or take about two, maybe three months of contemplation: I feel the need to give you this apology which was the basis upon which I need to state-  I was wrong in what I said and how I conveyed it. And I apologize more importantly to you, as is right, I said some pretty rough things that I don't expect to be in any form comfortable for you to hear nor do I expect it to have been a pleasant experience.

Second, an apology to your staff team, and your lore team, the same thing, I needed to have conveyed that and said things better, and I understand that it was rough in how I portrayed my vision and for that- I apologize.

And now-

Appeal and reprimands. Under any circumstance of any aight leader of any server, I'd assume this either be an immediate no, or a lot of talk amongst your comrades/staff in this specific time.  But beyond that this appeal is not only me asking to be allowed on the server, it is more of a immense apology towards you, and towards those I've wronged on the accords of my less-then-peaceful verbal attitude. I came to these messages not only to apologize, but to see my old friends once more. I am not able to do such without your forgiveness on the matter and so: I humbly apologize, and bid you, and your staff team please, to consider allowing me on Aethier once more with any reprimand necessary. Thank you, and have a nice night.

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
We will be unbanning you HOWEVER-at any point for an indeterminate amount of time you will be on last warning status. This means that even the tiniest infraction will cause a ban and you will NOT be allowed to make another appeal.

Once you acknowledge this condition, I will unban you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom