• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Replacement for Chestbank (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
You're telling me we've lost everything in our chest banks... Permanently?
no, i'm planning on setting up a recovery system, but i need time on that

Backstay

Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
no, i'm planning on setting up a recovery system, but i need time on that
"Planning"

Anyways, that plugin looks good. It just doesn't quite seem to work like ChestBank, since you placed down chestbanks, but keep those knapsacks in your inventory. You'd risk losing the knapsack and all the content.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Banned User

\ said:
"Planning"
Anyways, that plugin looks good. It just doesn't quite seem to work like ChestBank, since you placed down chestbanks, but keep those knapsacks in your inventory. You'd risk losing the knapsack and all the content.
I fear this plugin looks too good to be true, too.

There is no way this plugin will work without the content bugging out and risking losing lots of things =/

...And ....

...These would be the miners dream in the Depths or hoarder from the Resource Worlds.

DeliciousPiggey

Credits
50.000cr
DeliciousPiggey
DeliciousPiggey
Patron 4
I think those look cool and are better than nothing, but if I may suggest something, have you guys ever played Tekkit? If so then you may recall they had an item called the "Alchemy bag" https://www.google.com/search?q=tekkit+alchemy+bag&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=m5t_VND8D4iqNuWwgIAF&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAw&biw=1366&bih=657 If there is a way to put only THAT part of tekkit in to 1.8 as a Server Plug in, (meaning we, players, don't have to run any special resource pack or w.e) that way if we did lose them all we'd need to do would be to get another bag of the same color. Maybe make a vendor or make it somethign you get by voting? Just an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom