• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Rhad's Apple Peel (1 Viewer)

ItsRhad

((who))
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Given a few friends talking about things that have gone on post-Exodus, and with the glorious opportunity that a New Years' provides, I decided that perhaps, just maybe- I might try my hand at RP again.

Under the consequences for which I've been banned, I will present a few self-imposed regulations. Simply to avoid speculation about my actions that I'd been banned for.

• I will make no attempt at political positions, IC or OOC. I'm merely here to chill.
  • I will make no attempt at forming a political entity, ICly- to avoid situations prior.
  • I will make no attempt at proving a point through abusing systems put in place by the Aethier Teams.
  • I am entirely open to OOC stipulations along the lines of "Last Warning Status" etc.

Honestly, I just want a place with a few friends to RP with from time to time. There aren't really many other places- Aethier is decent, and I've still a few friends there.

At any rate, thanks for taking the time to read this apple peel.

- Rhad

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hello @ItsRhad!

The Aethier staff team has decided to unban you upon the following conditions:

• You will be on last warning status.
  • You will not be permitted to join any Aethier teams.

Do you accept these terms?

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Congratulations, you have been unbanned!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom