R O S A L I E
C L A I R M O N T
"Don't you just LOVE me in pink?"
~ General Information ~
Rosalie Giselle Clairmont
- "The Beautiful," or "The Vain"
- Rosie, Rosa, any variation of "Rosalie"
20; however, she appears much younger; in her teens.
Rosalie is clearly female.
Very, very straight.
Five feet and six inches.
Strictly common; she wants to learn elven, though.
Sing-songy and light. It is pleasant to listen to, as well. Reference: Lisa O'Hare in "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder" - (x)
If being extremely airheaded and vain counts as a disability...
Traits and Blessings:Â
Depending on what she is wearing...
- A small, black velvet hat; adorned with a rather extravagant red-feather plume.
- A rather simple, but beautiful, gold chain bracelet. The clasp is a small heart.
- A fanciful, pink bow in her lavish, golden hair.
- A thick, black choker-necklace finished off with a red jewel at the center.
"I don't know what you'd do without me!"
~ Physical Attributes ~
Rosalie could be considered ectomorphic. She still has supple womanly curves, that are accentuated by the clothing she wears - quite skintight.
Rosalie's hair is lovely and blonde. It's one of Rosalie's most prideful attributes about herself. She pampers her hair indefinitely.
She has almond-shaped doe eyes, cocoa-brown of color.
Rosalie's skin is flawless - it glows a perfect peaces-and-cream color.
- Face - Rosalie has unmatchable beauty. She is constantly primping and pampering herself. It is hard to deny she is beautiful, let alone ignore it.
- Attire - Rosalie is most always dressed in some shade of pink. It is eye-catching, to say the least.
- Fragrance - Rosalie's aroma of choice is decadent. A sweet, powdery rose scent is ever-present on her person. It is attractive and simple.
To sum everything up, Rosalie looks like a very beautiful woman in her early twenties, or late teens.
Rosalie is incredibly clean.
~ Traits ~
Green - denotes positive | Yellow - denotes neutral | Red - denotes negative
"You're not good, you're not bad, you're just nice" - Rosalie is very kind to most everyone she meets, unless they heinously disrespect her in some way, shape, or form.
"Down with the Patriarchy!" - Rosalie defies the standards that women are placed in. She does so by dressing rather scandalously (showing cleavage, or *gasp* shoulders), and acting quite tersely towards men who judge her.
"Fashion Queen" - Rosalie has a great sense of style. She is a tailor, so she designs her own clothes and wears them; she'll even show them off. However, this leads her to believe that nobody has a better sense of style than her, which can lead to her judging most people for their clothing.
"You are vain, and you're heartless..." - Rosalie is incredibly airheaded and vain; she only cares about if she looks pretty or not. Pretty self-explanatory.
~ Past ~
The outskirts of a far-away city in a now far-away land.
Type of Childhood:
Fanciful - lots of gifts, pretty dresses, and vanity.
Playing in a doll house with a doll who had brown hair and a purple dress. She named the doll "Donna."
Most Important Memory:
The death of her mother.
Her mother, Annalise.
To be pretty, full time.
Rosalie received a decent education. However, it is as if she has lost it all in the time she has grown in a woman.
She grew up in an aristocratic family.
~ Present ~
Currently Living With:
Once upon a time, Rosalie owned and ran a high-end boutique.
Rosalie has since lost much of her aristocratic wealth, but retains some of it due to the boutique.
"This is the face of a woman that a man could easily worship, for all of his days."
~ Relations ~
All previous relations have been redacted!
~ Art ~
Art by @Roze
~ <3 ~