• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

~Rumours~ (1 Viewer)

+Devotedly+

Credits
10.990Ar
Devotedly
Devotedly
Patron 7
[ Hiya! ]

[ So I was going deep into the 2015-2016 posts, and I saw this thread where people could post rumours and stuff. Couldn't find anything recent like that on the forums- though I'm sorry if I skipped over it! Gonna make another though, because I think it's a good idea- makes it easier to catch up on recent events too! ]

[ Have fun <3 ]

bleyjo

Lord of Sarcasm
Credits
7.660Ar
HyrQeilaunn
HyrQeilaunn
Patron 7
*ahem*

Did you hear that the Folset Queen is actually a Lycanthrope? I know, how ghastly!

Someone told me that if you dip your toes into a small pool under the moonlight, you can hear Ombra get angry at you. No-one knows why this annoys her.

In my opinion as a humble tradesman, I think that the Spirit Isles are the loveliest place I've ever visited. So much green!

Have you heard? The Lich Athalos has returned! Make sure your crops are plague-free before eating them. I only get locally-sourced crops, none of this imported crap.

Why in the Gods' good lands would anyone eat food from a chef other than Mr Juicy? He's the best chef around! Try his kebab sticks if you get the chance.

StarGlaze

Credits
0.000Ar
StarGlaze
StarGlaze
Patron 4
"Reanne, darling, where in Sol's name have you been?"

"Mama, Mama! There was this really big dog, and there was like. . . White stuff coming out of it's mouth! I was so scared!"

"Oh, come here child. Are you hurt?"

"Nope! Some. . . thing came out of nowhere! And then, it was gone! But, so was the big scary dog!"

"What do you mean, Reanne. . . Slow down, what 'thing'?"

"I don't know, Mama. I couldn't really see because it was dark."

". . . Reanne, darling, I told you not to stay up late reading so many stories. C'mon, let's get you to bed. . ."

And while the child's words were taken as nothing more than the disillusioned words of a frightened little girl. . . It wasn't the last. Over the matter of only a mense, the tea parlors and shopping centers became littered with talk from mothers who all heard the same stories from their children. A creature came in the night, aiding these children in the various dangers they might find themselves upon Highmeadow's streets. Some feared it, some disregarded the tale, yet most were simply. . . Curios. Why were all these children speaking of a dark beast coming to their aid? Had Highmeadow become the subject of yet another dark curse? Or was it something else. . ? Oddly enough, the creature had even coined a name by the gossips of Highmeadow. Due to the fact that none of the children reported more than a flurry of darkness when interacting with such a creature, it was called Elsewhere. For as soon as it came, it was gone. Yet, so were the dangers.

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
Credits
-268.690Ar
SoSmoothTho
SoSmoothTho
Patron 1
"I hear some weird hanese bloke in a bathrobe has been rampaging after some weird drug. Stay away, he goes pyscho if he's in withdrawal."

"There's a nice man up in Florentia who helps you deal with your traumas and the like. Don't interrupt him too much though..."

"Mister and Misses Bigger have had a son! Yeah, the child's wider than them, he's a little Bigger."

Last edited:

bleyjo

Lord of Sarcasm
Credits
7.660Ar
HyrQeilaunn
HyrQeilaunn
Patron 7
It is known of a Dwarf who travels across the lands, selling his phoney potions to any who are gullible enough to listen. If one happens upon this mischievous stout-lad, do not listen to his propaganda. His potions are of no use to you, nor anybody as they are a poisonous attempt to rid the world of all things non-Dwarvish.

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
0.000Ar
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
"I hear that the Reikland military uses mind magics to teach the new recruit. Puts in the muscle memory and all that. Makes it easier, yah?"

"I heard that Arvora is allergic to peanuts!"

"Did you know that if you mixed Riverside Wildfire and Avaltan's Footsteps, it would explode and destroy anything within a mile?"

Hugh

Unstoppable.
Credits
-156.220Ar
The_Tyrannical
The_Tyrannical
Patron 6
"I shopped at Three Brothers a couple of days ago. Not sure which one I talked to, though."

"They say if a vampire so much as scratches you, you'll turn into one. That better not be true."

"I worry about the other settlements in the hold. Unwalled, lightly manned - prime targets for those damned dragons."

"Old lady Frida is a grouch, but she sure can whip up a cure for the Rattles fast."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom