• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Sarinex's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Sarinex

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Submission Information:

Form Name: Whitelist Application
Member Name: Sarinex
Member ID: 10345
Log ID: 1371
Logs URL: https://www.aethier.co.uk/IPS/index.php?app=form&controller=logs&id=1371
View Logs URL: https://www.aethier.co.uk/IPS/index.php?/forms/logs/
Posting Date: 10/16/2016
Posting Time: 06:19:53 AM

RP Section:
Please tell your character's backstory, and describe their appearance and skills (300 words minimum)

I couldn't post a ban appeal in the Ban Appeal Archive so here it is in the White-list Section

I played on this server some time ago and unfortunately ended up being banned due to negligent behavior, I hadn't fully taken in the rules and may have disrupted the sanctity of the server. Upon deciding to rejoin I read through the rules thoroughly and have matured to a point in which I believe I can comfortably fit into this community with no disruptions.
I hope to be a productive member from this point onward, not repeating the mistakes of the past.
Amidst a heavy rainfall, you enter the tavern in the small hamlet. You find a seat near the fireplace as a dwarf would approach, inviting himself by taking the seat opposite of yourself. "Certain be a rough night, aye?" The dwarf gestured to the window.

NA

The dwarf smiled, satisfied with the answer as he slowly went to stand up, "I be gettin' a drink for myself, one on me if ye want un." The dwarf offered as he stretched himself out, moving to the counter.

NA

He returns, setting a mug of ale on the rickety table in front of the fireplace, and sitting down with a light grunt, holding the other mug, "Since you an' I are stuck here, why don't we get ta' know eachother. Ma name is Toran, what is yours?" He leans back, gulping down some ale.

NA

He gives a nod, scratching his beard, "How do ye make arunes, what is it ye do? I be workin in tha forge, just like ma father, and his father before that, and his father before that." He says with a chuckle, gulping down some more ale.

NA

"Aye.. I see." He nods once, giving his beard another scratch, "I mean no offense, but how many years do ye have under yer belt? I get so into ma forgin I think I've lost count." He scratches the side of his face as he speaks, pondering things.

NA

The dwarf smiles again, "This little hamlet is nice, been ma home for a long while." He takes another gulp of ale, looking to you again, "Say.. Where is it that ye come from? I don't recall seein' ye in tha past."

NA

The dwarf thinks to himself, then speaks up, "After tha storm, do ye have a family to go home to?" He asks with a grin. "Family is such a.. Wonderful thing. I remember my Ma and Pa very clearly, like I spoke with them yesterday."

NA

He downs the rest of his ale, standing up with a grunt, and setting his mug on the table, "I think it's time I turn in for tha night. It was good talkin' with ye." He says with a nod, walking slowly off to the rooms.

NA

He stops and turns, "Oh, and if you choose to leave, do be safe, it only be gettin' rougher." He turns around again, continuing off. The bartender turns the lamps down to dim the lights, and goes downstairs.

NA

OOC Section:
1: Minecraft Username: Sarinex
1.1: Minecraft Alts: N/A
2: How old are you: NA
3: Which of the following races do NOT exist in server lore: Syrien
4: Have you read and do you agree with the Code of Conduct and Rules of Roleplay?: No
5: How did you hear about us?: NA
5.1: If a player referred you, who are they?: 
6: Why do you want to join Aethier?: NA
7: Define metagaming and powergaming in your own words. Examples are welcome: NA
8: Which rule from the Code of Conduct do you agree with most? Why do you agree with this rule the most?: NA

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarinex

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
I don't mean to sound bitchy or anything but should this take up to a month? I mean, you're accepting white list applications left and right but seem to not acknowledge the ban appeals. 

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
At this time i've chosen to decline this appeal.

Given that this appeal was incorrectly posted, it didnt flag to any staff members as such we were not notified of it to review it.

If you wish to repost it in a proper manner, now that i believe your permission set isn't broken, then please in your next appeal include a bit more detail.

If you follow the proper ban appeals form, you should see all of the required information it requests for us to process the appeal, such as the ban ID and where to get it, the reason specified, and then you of course write your section about what you did wrong. Providing that information provides staff with the ability to link your incident report to  the appeal, and lets us know that you've acknowledged and read the ban screen ingame.

I do apologize for this taking so long, but again we failed to see this thread as it wasn't posted correctly, and we weren't made aware of it being posted.

Edit: I've been made aware by testing it myself, that there is somewhat of an issue with the "Post a Ban Appeal Link". With that i ask that you instead use the Appeals section to create a fresh appeal by posting a new topic, and a staff member will have it handled by midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom