• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Screenshot Contest Judging (1 Viewer)

Which Image Wins?

• Total voters
B

Banned User

Guys I'm donating a copy Garys Mod to the winner of this competition

B

Banned User

\ said:
@xXKittycatGurlXx wins by public vote (Image 3)
Wooo! I loved that wedding ;_;

It's a shame that Kara died, Isaiah killed himself despite having a daughter then turned into a shadowborn that tried to kill Lana, but then was killed by Ben and Azuran, and now Ben takes care of his daughter who has magical powers no one else has....

... ;_; Lana's old! She was the priestess, then watched the two die.

It's sad >_<

That's why the screenshot means so much to me.

Culneaj

The Last Pear Bender
Credits
60.126cr
\ said:
Wooo! I loved that wedding ;_;It's a shame that Kara died, Isaiah killed himself despite having a daughter then turned into a shadowborn that tried to kill Lana, but then was killed by Ben and Azuran, and now Ben takes care of his daughter who has magical powers no one else has....

It's sad >_<

dem events

Deathmoron

Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
Wooo! I loved that wedding ;_;It's a shame that Kara died, Isaiah killed himself despite having a daughter then turned into a shadowborn that tried to kill Lana, but then was killed by Ben and Azuran, and now Ben takes care of his daughter who has magical powers no one else has....

It's sad >_<

.... That snapshot reminds of Ben questioning the cross shape, and paying no attention at all..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom