• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Seano96x's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

HeraldOfNurgle

Not Nice
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
51.769cr
HeraldOfNurgle
HeraldOfNurgle
Patron 7
Last night I was banned for breaking the CoC rule #5 while in teamspeak. While it was unintentional, my jokes offended another member of our community without me realizing it.   I didn't quiet get the chance to explain myself before I got banned from the server/teamspeak so I just wanted to say it was never my intention to hurt the player in question's feelings or upset them in anyway. It seemed at the time that is was just jokes and laughter as usual.  Had I known that I was actually upsetting someone, needless to say, I would have ceased immediately. Anyways, once I found out I was banned and why, I went and made sure that the player, my friend, knew that wasn't my intention and that I apologized for it.

As an end-note, I would just like to reiterate that it was neither my goal nor my intention to hurt anyone's feelings and with that being said I will make sure to be more emphatic to those that I am speaking to as to avoid any future hurt feelings as best as possible.  Thank you for the time and consideration. -Sean. 

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
Credits
67.110cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Please do not bump your appeal. It will be handled soon enough, I'm sure, so I would ask of you to please remain patient. c:

Pedicurable

The Mother-Type
Credits
50.000cr
Hi there! We have decided that we are completely fine with unbanning you, though we will provide you with a few terms that must be agreed with before the unbanning will be processed.

- You will be on last warning status for one month. This means that any infraction regarding toxicity or anything of the like will result in immediate ban. This will expire one month from the ban term acceptance date. 

This is the only term we will present you with. Please let us know if you would like to accept this term. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom