Seeking Helping Hands for the Blue Windmill Hostel! (1 Viewer)

Ardian

Banned
Banned
\ said:
((Bump. I just learned one of my potential members was banned, so I am still in need of one more. Any takers?))
Im guessing its wake. Am i correct? (He just recently got banned)

Mr Indigo

\ said:
Im guessing its wake. Am i correct? (He just recently got banned)
((No, not Wake, it was Daratrixi. Although losing Wake does kinda suck because they were going to provide me with nearly all of the materials for building the hostel. It's definitely a setback, but I can manage to gather the resources.))

natethemagician

((Will that's a double whammy if I ever saw one.... hope we manage to get the last member, keeps getting messed up every time we do but this Windmill will happen))

BowDuim

Bewdwem
(I can get you stone and cobble for a cheap price, ((iam low on pickaxes so i need some payment to reget the picks))

Mr Indigo

*A new attachment hangs from the flier. It reads as thus:*

As an added incentive, I Marcellus Harland Thane, being a skilled tailor, will weave the finest garment within my abilities for the next member to enlist in our hostel!

((Next person to join gets a free skin made by myself. I can assure you that it will be of quality. You don't even have to be a member of our hostel staff, you can just join as a customer of the hostel in RP(Who will still get to stay for free!). We just /Really/ need one more member. For an example of my skins, in-game, just look at my, Dynamic_Flow, or Natethemagician's skins. A few examples of my skins can be seen here as well: http://s821.photobucket.com/user/Chaos_Bullet_9/library/?sort=3&page=1 ))

Last edited by a moderator:

BowDuim

Bewdwem
*A letter arrives. quite poorly written*

Good day sir. I Bella Antonia offer to help in the hostel as an intern cook and waitress. For me to learn

Mr Indigo

\ said:
*A letter arrives. quite poorly written*Good day sir. I Bella Antonia offer to help in the hostel as an intern cook and waitress. For me to learn
((Yay!
You're in. Just post your rp explanation for being there on our app thread and include your RP name and username. Here is the link to it: http://www.aethier.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-blue-windmill-hostel.14909/#post-60099 Send me the details for the skin you want in a message and I'll get on it as soon as I can. Reference pictures and in-depth detail for what you want are helpful!))

B

Banned User

\ said:
((Also Wake was never a member, just someone willing to give us building materials.))
(Since when have you lost me, pal? ^-^

I'm not that so easy to get rid of. When I make a promise, even being banned can't break that promise ;D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom