Seeking Skilled Blacksmith [Florentia; Public] (1 Viewer)

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team

A notice was broadcast throughout the lands in places which would allow it. The notice held the seal of the royal house of Duval, signifying its legitimacy.

Seeking Skilled Blacksmith to come into the service of the Florentian court. Must be able to work difficult metals and create arms and armor for the military for use in protecting the state from evils both unholy and humanly. Seek out the Castle Florentia if interested.

Marcus

sarcasm and skin problems
Newcomer Training Team
A short response is written to the crown, along with it a flier for Grinning Jackal.

"
While I have mastered cloth and leather armors, I am an adept hand at metalwork too. Write to Fort Sanuharr in Mutajara, perhaps we can work out a deal."

- S. N.

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
A short response is written to the crown, along with it a flier for Grinning Jackal.

"
While I have mastered cloth and leather armors, I am an adept hand at metalwork too. Write to Fort Sanuharr in Mutajara, perhaps we can work out a deal."

- S. N.

No response came to Saffiya. It seemed the crown wanted someone dedicated to Florentia or not Mutajaran. Perhaps both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom