The Owner and Founder of Aethier
The Following are a set of public updates that have taken place recently on the Aethier Infrastructure, including a "Coming Soon" list.
- https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/worldeditglobalizer.51527/ Has Been Installed to temporarilly replace FAWE
- Hyperdrive installed and Setup ready for the deployment of Waypoints. The system is online for public use, and can be accessed at any time using /warps
- "/fbt" has been reactivated for Patron4+, Subscriber and Relevant Teams
- Subscribers have been given full access to "/fly" early as part of the Early Access Scheme.
- FAWE has been temporarilly removed and replaced with standard worldedit until a Stable FAWE build is available.
- FACTION TEAM: Please consult the following to see how to transfer builds between the two servers. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/worldeditglobalizer.51527/
- Please be advised that Standard worldedit should be used sparingly during peak times, and worldedit performed kept to an absolute minimum to refuce the possibility of crashes from large edits.
- This version of worldedit is FULLY stable and has no known issues aside being a little slow and running on the main thread, so again, please keep edits reasonable.
- Optimisation fixes have been implimented to combat the 1.14.4 Lag issues.
- The dynmap cave layer has been made available (may not be rendered correctly)
- Playervaults and the storage world have been re-enabled.
- Please be advised, playervaults are safe to use but may appear empty. Please see the coming soon section for info.
- Plots have been fixed and now generate correctly again
- Worldedit has been temporarilly locked down to just Faction Team Use as FAWE is not working correctly.
- Patron System Rework
- The 1.12.2 Server will be loaded up in the next few weeks to allow players to recover items from their old player vaults and to recover old builds if required.