• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Survival Server Features poll (1 Viewer)

DeliciousPiggey

Credits
50.000cr
DeliciousPiggey
DeliciousPiggey
Patron 4
I'm not in favor of the whole "factions" thing, I don't really like the idea of it.

For PvP I suggest making a variety of different PvP arenas, for example a Mountain based PvP arena, a Forest based on, a Parkour PvP arena, or even a flat open field PvP Arena, or a Castle PvP arena taking place inside the castle and out. It could even be the Sonaris castle just move it over so people can have fun PvPing.

I also suggest having Global PvP OFF and give the players the ability to turn pvp on at their plots. This in my oppinion is the best way for pvp to commence in the SW because if PvP is globally ON then you could be mining and turn around and you're dead, or even just farming wood and you are dead or heck even just exploring then the next thing you know someone is behind you with a sword. Not only is this aggravating but it is also annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
I have the highest Acrobatics in Aethier [At this point in time], so it would be unfair for others if I ran around jumping off of stuff, because I would take much less damage. It's unfair so on this Survival Server, we should have [for a lack of better words] a blank slate.
I take it you have not heard of the upcoming mcmmo skill reset?

bley

Lord of Sarcasm
Custom Items Team
Credits
18.419cr
oof_noise
oof_noise
Patron 7
\ said:
I take it you have not heard of the upcoming mcmmo skill reset?
I have, and I'm wondering how you plan to compensate those who paid IRL money for boosts.

Those [Like me] who grinded to gain a higher score can just go grind again, bit of a pain, but those who paid money need to either pay for the thing they already had or do something that they don't really want to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom