• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

The Experiments 3: Feedback (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
So, what did everyone think? I quite enjoyed the horror theme this time

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
So, what did everyone think? I quite enjoyed the horror theme this time

Brolific

Absolute Legend
Credits
50.000cr
I had a really fun time in this event, I like the horror theme especially, it reminded me of the Stormfall ghost event. Also the skins for the predators were really cool.

Brolific

Absolute Legend
Credits
50.000cr
I had a really fun time in this event, I like the horror theme especially, it reminded me of the Stormfall ghost event. Also the skins for the predators were really cool.

Scuttlebutt

Minister of Joy
Credits
60.254cr
Scuttlebutt97
Scuttlebutt97
Patron 7
View attachment 10520

When you sacrifice yourself and the monsters dont love you *cries*

Overall it was awesome- even though I joined in late. The skins were great and it really felt like Predator film- I even covered myself in mud!

The green monster is my favourite and I want one....

Last edited by a moderator:

Scuttlebutt

Minister of Joy
Credits
60.254cr
Scuttlebutt97
Scuttlebutt97
Patron 7
View attachment 10520

When you sacrifice yourself and the monsters dont love you *cries*

Overall it was awesome- even though I joined in late. The skins were great and it really felt like Predator film- I even covered myself in mud!

The green monster is my favourite and I want one....

Dwarf

Credits
50.000cr
The event was abosuletly amazing thanks to everyone who helped contribute to it. I loved at night time when everyone was huddled up in the cabin and the monster was right outside and when you come face to face with it the sudden fear that rushes through your character was amazing. I personally had a lot of fun and the skins were really spooky as well.

Dwarf

Credits
50.000cr
The event was abosuletly amazing thanks to everyone who helped contribute to it. I loved at night time when everyone was huddled up in the cabin and the monster was right outside and when you come face to face with it the sudden fear that rushes through your character was amazing. I personally had a lot of fun and the skins were really spooky as well.

zzaaii

Credits
50.000cr
It was Crazy and fun, I enjoyed my self there was a bit more interaction I think with the Staff than in the last one and I liked the interaction

zzaaii

Credits
50.000cr
It was Crazy and fun, I enjoyed my self there was a bit more interaction I think with the Staff than in the last one and I liked the interaction

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
Event concept : Jungle predators I think?

Event feedback : A quite tense event that turned into a very action hectic and very fun mess at the end.

Event future idea : A ship with no sails, everyone's trapped on it and must fend of sea beasties. beware the sharks, trapped on a frozen mountain peak. or trapped deep underground.

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
Event concept : Jungle predators I think?

Event feedback : A quite tense event that turned into a very action hectic and very fun mess at the end.

Event future idea : A ship with no sails, everyone's trapped on it and must fend of sea beasties. beware the sharks, trapped on a frozen mountain peak. or trapped deep underground.

Ichigo

Credits
50.000cr
KittyIchigo1
KittyIchigo1
Patron 2
*coughs*

I very much enjoyed this event.

Overall: Oh my gosh, you guys gave me the spooks! With the 'hallucinations' and the like, goodness gracious, I'm surprised I didn't piss myself! All the roles were excellently played. I love how much you guys were into the character, as if you were the beast. When you have that much dedication and that much enthusiasm, it's hard not to get into your own character as well!

Teams: Hmm...I'm a bit iffy on this one. I did very much enjoy the concept of the two teams working together. Though, the fact that some people went off on their own because they disagreed with what their leader said kind of irked me. Just a bit. Yes, the team leader should try and compromise, but that gives you no reason to wander off on your own - especially in such a situation where numbers are very much needed. I liked my team and although some people were a bit...annoying, it was well worth it to see it through to the end!

Predators: Goodness me, I loved these things so much even though they wanted to make me cry! You guys were absolutely on point with these characters. The 'plot' was timed just right and you knew how to lure us out as well as how to make us scream and blow out other people's ear drums.

Setting: Wonderful. The whole 'build-a-fort' in the jungle was wonderful and I loved it. The sights were awesome, everything about the place was just...awesome! There really isn't much to say about this part.~

The Ending: I pissed myself when Erika said the doors were jammed. I was like "wait wat." The ending was climactic, it was brutal, it was epic, I loved how well almost everyone synced (kind of alebit) and how in the end, we were all just...one group. Banded together by sheer will and power! (Getting a bit dramatic, but it was awesome! Seriously!)

I just...I just really liked this event. It was fun, it was bone chilling, goosebump enducing, mind blowingly AWESOME! I know some people don't appreciate it, but speaking for myself, I'm really glad the staff took time out of their lives to participate and help out with the event to make it the best it could be. I really enjoyed this event! Thanks guys!

Ichigo

Credits
50.000cr
KittyIchigo1
KittyIchigo1
Patron 2
*coughs*

I very much enjoyed this event.

Overall: Oh my gosh, you guys gave me the spooks! With the 'hallucinations' and the like, goodness gracious, I'm surprised I didn't piss myself! All the roles were excellently played. I love how much you guys were into the character, as if you were the beast. When you have that much dedication and that much enthusiasm, it's hard not to get into your own character as well!

Teams: Hmm...I'm a bit iffy on this one. I did very much enjoy the concept of the two teams working together. Though, the fact that some people went off on their own because they disagreed with what their leader said kind of irked me. Just a bit. Yes, the team leader should try and compromise, but that gives you no reason to wander off on your own - especially in such a situation where numbers are very much needed. I liked my team and although some people were a bit...annoying, it was well worth it to see it through to the end!

Predators: Goodness me, I loved these things so much even though they wanted to make me cry! You guys were absolutely on point with these characters. The 'plot' was timed just right and you knew how to lure us out as well as how to make us scream and blow out other people's ear drums.

Setting: Wonderful. The whole 'build-a-fort' in the jungle was wonderful and I loved it. The sights were awesome, everything about the place was just...awesome! There really isn't much to say about this part.~

The Ending: I pissed myself when Erika said the doors were jammed. I was like "wait wat." The ending was climactic, it was brutal, it was epic, I loved how well almost everyone synced (kind of alebit) and how in the end, we were all just...one group. Banded together by sheer will and power! (Getting a bit dramatic, but it was awesome! Seriously!)

I just...I just really liked this event. It was fun, it was bone chilling, goosebump enducing, mind blowingly AWESOME! I know some people don't appreciate it, but speaking for myself, I'm really glad the staff took time out of their lives to participate and help out with the event to make it the best it could be. I really enjoyed this event! Thanks guys!

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
I pissed myself when Erika said the doors were jammed.
You know, that was unplanned. The piston door just happened to break down last minute!

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
I pissed myself when Erika said the doors were jammed.
You know, that was unplanned. The piston door just happened to break down last minute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom