• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

The Experiments 4: Feedback (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
So, now that i've dropped the ultimate plot twist/feels bomb, what did you all think?

Brolific

Absolute Legend
Credits
50.000cr
Depressed, Just kidding but the plot twist was sad
. Besides that, best of everything, Combat RP, a scare, just best of it all really.

Last edited by a moderator:

kate12kate

Tier 5 Nekomancer
Credits
50.000cr
Oh my god Nini why did you do this to uusss?!

I loved the plot behind it, the thought and work and the amazing plot twist. It was amazing looking back to their behavior and the pieces finally falling into place. 10/10 best event I have ever been apart of on any server ever.

sequel pls

redacted

The Pumpkin King!
Credits
50.000cr
I was genuinely terrified when the creatures were chasing us XD It was a really fun event : D ...Kinda sad that I never got to try to talk to them though. I was trying to befriend them XD

Ichigo

Credits
50.000cr
KittyIchigo1
KittyIchigo1
Patron 2
*cough*

Beginning

Alright, I was really scared. I really felt like I was going to die. Then, it didn't help the fact that everyone was running everywhere, which kind of made me angry. Because, we had no plan so everyone was like 'derp, we'll do this, everyone i'll do this' and it kind of made me a bit pissed. But, I was still scared whenever Arch would open the door. IRL, I was cursing up a storm man. I was like "WHAOHOIHAAT ARE YOU DOING DO YOU WANT US TO DIE??!!?!" and I was so scared that the monster would come in and kill us all. It was like, we save a life, the life we saved dies as well as everyone. It felt pretty cool and mysterious, I felt needed and that made me feel really good.

Middle

Alright, everyone started coming to Stormfall and I was freaking out. Erika was like "I can only hold up one." and then everyone in TS was like "alright gaiz tiem to go ta stormfall". I was like "No. I do not like this. No me gusta. No." When the sun came up and everyone was rushing out blindly, I thought we had some hope. Not much feeling here. Still kind of the same as the first. Confused, angry, annoyed, and scared. Lots of fighting RP.

End

Why.

Why.

Why.

Oh my god WHY.

That plot twist man. That plot twist. All they wanted to do was be friends. I swear on my life I was crying IRL as Erika was speaking. I was sobbing. Okay, I was confused when all of them started holding hands and then disappeared in sparkles and stuff I was like "oh are they gone oh okay that's good wait is something happening oh my god is there gonna be an explosion oh god it's probably not a good idea to stay here ahhhhh shizzels." Okay, then everyone blindly rushed into the cathedral to kill the Predator.

Initial Reaction: YES! KILL THE BEASTS! KILL ITTTTT!

Second Reaction: Wait, why is it giving itself to us? What's going on? Is it planning something?

Third Reaction: Oh my god it's dying. This feels wrong, what's going on oh my god.

*Erika explains everything*

Last Reaction: *SOBBING*

That plot twist...I have never ever cried in an event. I did now. Thanks.

Regrets: I didn't hug it. Oh god, why didn't I hug it?!

Last thing to say

Wow. You guys were absolutely awesome. Like I said before, you guys played the roles SO well. It makes me really...happy. To know that people would actually put in their time to help and run and plan and just make feels and everything. The plot, the ending, the everything, it was timed a bit weirdly personally, but in the end, it made up for it with the feels. I'm so thankful that you guys really put in all this work into it. Yeah, some people may cry and whine about how they died or how they got hurt, but deep down, they know that it was an AWEESOME event. Thank you so much. I really mean it. You guys are awesome.

Thanks for another awesome event.

~Kitty

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Loved the beginning of the event, the whole surviving until sunrise part. I didn't entirely enjoy the plot twist, while it would have been welcomed under different circumstances, it seemed like at the end we were being led to believe that the monsters weren't really that bad, and that we were all bad.

Although from the beginning, Erika had us thinking the monsters only wanted to kill us, told us they /would/ kill us if they saw us, during the 3rd Experiment. Then suddenly we're told that they never wanted to kill us, and that we should've figured that out even though they were chasing us and Erika set us up to want to kill them? Not too grand in my personal opinion.

However! The overall event was nice, and it was definately interesting. Besides the ending, everything was terrifying and amazing. Even the fight near the end, everyone coming together to fight off the creatures(Even though we were apparently in the wrong for doing so).

Scuttlebutt

Minister of Joy
Credits
60.254cr
Scuttlebutt97
Scuttlebutt97
Patron 7
Turns out you do miss a lot when you go to bed :c and @Zaxder no, I didnt get the same excitement as i did before, it didnt feel the same as the other events for me. Kinda felt like anothe kill no questuons asked events.

The others were fun since there was no escape and no one knew what to do but this one was all open to everyone finding out what to do.

But that was my feel on it and before anyone jumps on me for being negative since I died. Im not I just didnt enjoy as much as the other events. And maybe prepare for backups incase someone isnt present for a role.

SpiderMoth

The Original SpooderTurtle
Credits
50.000cr
I was terrified. The music Ryu played made me more terrified. Monsters are terrifying.

During the beginning of the event today, the tension was exciting. Anticipation of some unknown terror was wonderful, but once things started falling into chaos of combat, it got ridiculously confusing-- primarily because of the chat-wall of yellow that zipped by so quickly I had to struggle to keep up.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
From the start, everyone was told NOT to attack the creatures, but to hide and survive. People were told things to scare them and sway their opinion, but all was ruined as soon as the more brutal characters decided to ignore all warnings and take the hostile route.

The fate was sealed once the creatures first interaction with people changed from "Chasing the people with food" to, "These people are trying to kill us, We can fight back". Some people convinced the creatures otherwise of their intention, and those people were not only spared, but left alone. Maybe there was a reason why the Syrien wasn't attacked, or Crimson and so..

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
\ said:
From the start, everyone was told NOT to attack the creatures, but to hide and survive. People were told things to scare them and sway their opinion, but all was ruined as soon as the more brutal characters decided to ignore all warnings and take the hostile route.The fate was sealed once the creatures first interaction with people changed from "Chasing the people with food" to, "These people are trying to kill us, We can fight back". Some people convinced the creatures otherwise of their intention, and those people were not only spared, but left alone. Maybe there was a reason why the Syrien wasn't attacked, or Crimson and so..
Medieval times:

If it's different = Kill it

Was kinda the mentality of people at the time, especially if they're /terrified/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom