• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

The Masked Malevolent's (1 Viewer)

B

Banned User

Understand that killing people flags you for permanent death regardless if they can see you or not.

zergling500

Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
Understand that killing people flags you for permanent death regardless if they can see you or not.
if i remember correctly Erika (or whom ever is reviving you) would see your memory of the day you died so they pretty much would realize that you killed someone or shows that you are part of that group so it would cause a perma death flag. Just a theory of mine but i could be wrong.

Freddy

Credits
50.000cr
Username: fredhughes97

Character Name: Ivory

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Fake Name (first letter of your fake name will be used): Deseray

What color you want your outfit to be (if your character is a girl): Black

What Skills you have: Swords, Acrobatics.

What you can provide the group: Ivory is a manipulative, lying person who just wants wealth and chaos to rain around her. She can easily worm her way out of a situation and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. So she would provide someone who can lie her way out of a situation and can easily kill without a second thought.

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
\ said:
Username: fredhughes97Character Name: Ivory

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Fake Name (first letter of your fake name will be used): Deseray

What color you want your outfit to be (if your character is a girl): Black

What Skills you have: Swords, Acrobatics.

What you can provide the group: Ivory is a manipulative, lying person who just wants wealth and chaos to rain around her. She can easily worm her way out of a situation and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. So she would provide someone who can lie her way out of a situation and can easily kill without a second thought.
Ok, Can you inbox me your skin please, so that i can make you the outfit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom