• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

The New Cohen Gates Association (Reformed) (1 Viewer)

BassyIsDiggity

Credits
62.639cr
BassyIsMrDiddles
BassyIsMrDiddles
Patron 2
The New Cohen Gates Association

"Make simple classy"

Brief History:
Established by Bastille Vandretti, The Cohen Gates Society is a group for all who wish to learn to be classy and learn the authentic ways of a gentleman and lady. For all who swore oath to being an honorary Cohen Gate, they will undergo the Cohen Code, a parchment which contains the rules and guidance to proper etiquette and pleasing a crowd with your actions and wise choice of speech.

The Mark(s) Of A Cohen Gate:

The Old Cohen Code:

• Code I {Put That Woman First}: A woman must be treated with all most respect and given no sign of harm or offended. Due not be distracted when accompanied by a lady and fulfill her satisfaction to it's highest peak. Show her that you're fully committed to her for the time you're spending with her.
  • Code II {Hygiene and Attire}: A true gentleman is properly dressed and groomed, and must look in tip-top shape in order to look presentable and professional. In order to feel great, you must look great.
  • Code III {Partying}: No lady prefers a man who is rubbish and trashed men, which means we must know our limits and know our intake. Though do be generous, and offer a drink to a lady and her guests.
  • Code IV {Business Professionalism}: A debate or an arrangement or sorts should not use hostile actions. We must learn to use proper actions and words of peace and compromise. Both should come to a equal agreement without bloodshed.
  • Code V {Night Fever}: Do not be afraid to get onto the ballroom floor and dance. Woman will love the confidence.
  • Code VI {Health and Fitness}: Your body is a temple and sanctuary, take care of it and do not fill it with the harmful things in the world. Fill your sanctuary with positive things, not negative.
  • Code VII {Confidence}: Women love a man with confidence, and will take it over cockiness anyday. Don't afraid to try get with someone far more alluring then you, take a chance and live alittle.
Bastille's Point Of View of being a true "Gentleman":

When I say don't talk about it, be about it, is exactly that. Anybody can come up with an idea and "I got this idea and if we do it like this it's going to expand and it's going to make us millions of arrunes and we're going to do this!" and you're like "Okay great.". Could you imagine if I went up to the entire world and said "People, if the people worked like this, and we played our cards right, and we had this person doing this, and I provided this for that, and everyone came together as one, I'm telling you the world would be a better place!" They would be like "Get out of my face!' you know....I have to show it to you I have to put it together, that's what I mean by "Don't talk about it, be about it" make it happen. A lot of people are good talkers, but not good executers I would say. "Short Steps, Long Visions" think about it...it's a long journey not a sprint which basically embodies the same thing as "Tell me who you reside with, I'll tell you who are." Which in Elven they say "Show me your friends, I'll show you your future." So surround yourself by the right people, surround yourself by positive people, and if you notice misery loves company...it's easy to be miserable and depressed, it's hard to be positive especially when you got so many things around you that not necessarily lead you in the right direction. And that's why I always say from a negative to a positive. And that's why I have never have a problem speaking about my story and what I've been through, and hoping that one way or another motivated and inspired anybody out there. So anybody you're around, if you can motivate, inspire, and show them the positive in anything negative going on around them, and show them the solution...I don't think it just makes you a true gentleman, but a great human being.

Last edited:

karasu1996

The Dark Prince
Event Team
Credits
50.495cr
karasu1996
karasu1996
Patron 2
(thats some expensive clothing...)

EDIT: On a side note id like to see how this group will pan out in terms of setting up balls and gatherings, as well as just general...well formalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

karasu1996

The Dark Prince
Event Team
Credits
50.495cr
karasu1996
karasu1996
Patron 2
Is this available to all Aethian citizens? While my one char is a servant, I think he'd like the idea of this to enhance his services.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epsylion

Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse
Credits
60.000cr
Epsilyon
Epsilyon
Patron 5
\ said:
The Cohen Gates don't just stay in one place XD
I know but.. he will liek.. eat all of your members.

Or maybe just the couriers...

They have a thing for eating couriers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom