• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

The Ordell Family & Children [Seeking Players] (1 Viewer)

Alyssa

Ya Girl
AlyssaRK
AlyssaRK
Patron 2
Minecraft Username: AlyssaRK
Discord: u got it dude
Character you are applying for: Sawyer Ordell
Future plans and goals for the character:
Sawyer is a true product of his noble upbringing. Without much a mind for responsibility, he flouts his status (both as a member of an esteemed house and as one blessed by the Goddess of the Night) and engages in some questionable activities. Though charming at first glance, his loyalties lie to his family. While they are victims of his pranks and tricks just as much as anyone, he takes their legacy quite seriously, and manages to uphold their reputation...mostly.

Last edited:

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
We've decided to accept @Alyssa to play Sawyer apologizes for the wait. The character will now be taken off the available list.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Little bump!
Still looking for people to play Rouen and Charon. There are also several of Shireen's siblings still open for anyone interested.

Last edited:

Kittenss

Subscriber
A6FJ4
A6FJ4
Patron 6
Minecraft Username: A6Fj4
Discord: devin#5234
Character you are applying for: Charon Ordell
Future plans and goals for the character: Being calm, and reserved, he'd probably stick to himself mostly. Reading will be his hobby, and he'll be entirely devoted to his family. However, being different and the last to be given any sort of power would cause him to keep his attention away from politics, being the adopted child. He'll probably learn music from Lily. and eventually other things as he nears adulthood.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Unfortunately we've decided to deny your application for Charon @Kittenss , as it does not really fit with what we'd like to see from the character.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Kyeee

Kyeee
Kyeee
Patron 3
"Focused Intelligent Most of the time! And Cute! Thats me! And no one will stop me!"
Minecraft Username: Kyeee
Discord: Kye#9207
Character you are applying for: Rouen Ordell
Character Traits: Clumsy, Focused, Outgoing & Overall protective of her twin.
Rouen is the more outgoing and clumsy of the twins she loves the attention and can be quite a pickle, She will generally enjoy more of the outdoors than Imrie and will try to influence her as much as she can.

But overall she cares dearly for her twin sister and siblings, and plans on sticking with her sister for as long as she can. Due to Rouen being more outgoing she is often finding herself sticking up for her twin sister and protecting her, despite Imrie being more knowledgeble and quiet.

Rouen can sometimes be a pain but overall she is well behaved she will not always cause issues for the family.

For the future she sees herself following in her families footsteps and allowing them to guide her in the right direction, whether this being becoming a soldier or something more needed with the family she will happily do so.

OOC: I know I have not been active recently but I wish to get back into the server and hopefully this character will help me do so!
I am also aware I have had incidents with some players on the server I wish to put that all in the past and hopefully gain their forgiveness.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
We've decided to accept @Kyeee 's application to play Rouen. The character will now be removed from the list of those available.

IvyWing

Whitelisted
Newky
Newky
Whitelisted
Minecraft Username: Newky
Discord: IvyWing#5896
Child I am applying for: Ivelisse ‘Ivy’ Ordell

Ivelisse or "Ivy" for short, has had a passion for books. She loves books! Every books she can find, she will read. And at the young age she was very frail, unable to fight nor hunt for she was too weak and scared. She was often found hiding behind her parents or older siblings for protection, she was also found sticking near to Rose, her twins, for Rose is the only one who would listen to all of Ivy's problems. So she often escape from the life of killing and fighting to the magical worlds that her books have told. From stories of white knights riding majestic beast to save princesses to wars between nation, but she was sick of reading the same story of fighting, wars, massacre.

From there, she made up her mind! To go out there and cleanse this world of all fighting and wars. She had decided to become one of the best doctor the land has got to offer. She dreams of healing and curing all the wounded and one by one maybe, just maybe, she will able to make the world see that peace is an option.

My goals for her would probably let her learn all type of medicine and probably Alchemy to make healing concoctions. I plan to make her weak so she will have little to no battle capabilities and would always rely on her family or friends.
My future plan for her would be going around the realm healing all type of people, no matter their factions, religions, races, or deeds. She will cure them all, and will not take any lives even if it costs her life.
Ivy's personality that I'm imagining would probably be a gentle and kind person who is afraid of blood, yet still want to get over it to become one of the best doctor that she had always been dreaming of. Starting of she would probably be learning step by step instead of having any prior experiences.

(Hope I will get accepted!! I'm still new to RP too!)

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Apologizes for the long wait @IvyWing . We've decided to accept your application for Ivy. The character will now be marked off the list of those available.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Unfortunately Lily is once more available for application.
We're still looking for a player for Charon and any of Shireen's siblings should anyone be interested.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Rouen, one of Shireen and Gwains twin daughters, is once more available for application.
If anyone has any questions about her or any of the other family members, feel free to message me.

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Dorren, Shire and Gwains youngest son, is once more available to those interested in applying.

Lily_

Subscriber
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
Patron 2
Minecraft Username: LillithLil_
Discord: LilithLil#5160
Character you are applying for: Serana!

I intend to have her be some kind of archer/character that I can try and improve my CRP with. I would like to have her join the Verseivan guard, embracing her Greater Vallahism. Right now I’m thinking she’ll be fairly level headed, and potentially religious too. A lot of this is of course up to debate depending on RP and IC circumstances of course!

Rangere1

Rangere1
Rangere1
Patron 2
Serena, Shireen and Gwains youngest daughter, is once more available.
If anyone has any questions about her or any of the other family members, feel free to message me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom