The Sightless Dragon [Enterprise] (1 Viewer)

thehorde

Event Team
Event Team

Throughout the Northern Jarldom of Vinnagard, posters would be hung at noticeboards and wherever the local authorities allow advertisements of enterprise. Couriers carry word South about the Karl of Fridsaelt's firm which pertains enchanting business.

As of current, the following services are available:
Identification of Items, Arcane Constructs, Arcane Glyphs: Magical and Divine (Latter being extremely dangerous however...)​

Copying contents of Tomes, Scrolls & Books​

Enchanting with complex spells for more potent items.​
Pricing list (respectively, see above):
10.000 to 25.000 [A]​

20.000 to 50.000 [A] depending on the complexity.​

100.000 to 200.000 [A] depends on whether I need to make the spell or not.​

Should a spelltome be presented, that can also be used for making multiple copies and/or enchantments.

Slots:

[1] Occupied: Item ready, awaiting spell review.

[2] Vacant

[3] Vacant

[4] Vacant​

Last edited:

thehorde

Event Team
Event Team
Any interested please forward a letter to Karl Hyssir'larhaa Aardynar.

Added Services
Added Pricing List​

thehorde

Event Team
Event Team
Hyssir gets a letter from Saf, asking to meet.
For days now, there has been no sightings of the Karl. Fridsaelt is silent, the Seerhold is all closed up. Apart from the occassional guard patrols going in and out, nothing much happens there anymore. Questioning the locals would lead to no clues, but that the dragonling mysteriously vanished.

Stylo

War Hero
One fateful evening, a courier would arrive to distribute a message to whoever would receive it.

“Karl Aardynar,

My name is Apollyon Blacktyde, and i’m very interested in your services and would like to employ you. Should you ever be south, ask for me in Highmeadow.

Lord Blacktyde, Magistrate of Highmeadow”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom