The Slave Auction (1 Viewer)

Ghast

She blinks slowly, staring at the two. She had never imagined the bidding going to such a high price. But realistically, she just wanted to get it over with. The people selling her didn't deserve this much money. It wasn't like she would get any of it. Akila prayed silently in her head that whatever happened to her in the future wouldn't be as horrible as what she endured in the past.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
I have no intentions of going any higher. I already have what i came for.

Ghast

(I know I am not the auctioneer, but it is kind of clear the auction is ending now. Dualmittens hasn't been on. I think it is now over.)

Dualmittens

\ said:
(I know I am not the auctioneer, but it is kind of clear the auction is ending now. Dualmittens hasn't been on. I think it is now over.)
Sorry about that. I've been working and don't have much access to the server or the site for a while.))

"Three hundred!", he grinned. It was time he bought a whole plantation for himself after this. This much money, and he'd be the richest man on the continent at no time at all. Maybe retire somewhere nice. Or not.

"Three hundred to the man who's name evades me!", he shook as he spoke, of excitement. He grinned as the two guards lifted the girl and took her off the stage to await her soon to be new home.

As usual, we'll wait for Finis to post the picture of his payment.))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom