• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

thor92299's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Thor

Master Smith
Credits
50.000cr
I don't remember what reason I was banned for, I even went to ask NiNi and they do not seem to know the reason for my ban.

I do not remember what I did but I am greatly sorry for such things that have been done. It has been from what I believe half a year or more since such things have happened and I hope that I can return to the server and be apart of the community once again. I have spent a while on it and felt so attached to the player base where it felt almost even as a new family. I was told it was thought to be Advertising though I never have in any way or form on the server or TS. Even through skype and private chats I never have done such because the only good server for RP is here in all honesty. I've been to plenty others but I see nothing else better or even as equal to this server. I'm not trying to say this for flattering but I spent a large sum of time and money on this server because I knew that I was going to be here for a while because I loved it so. I don't spend money on any game/server unless I know its worth while, and I know I will be playing it for a while longer. 

I want to play back on this server again and see everyone I missed. Loosing my friends on here is something I can't say I was fond of and I miss them so. I hope to return back to Aethier and have those times once again and appreciate everything about it. I hope you see that I meant nothing of what I did in the past and hope that I can regain my right to play on here once more. 

Thank you for reading and granting me your time. 

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Hello there Thor. After some discussion in the staff team, you will be unbanned, however with some stipulations-

You will carry a 2 month last warning period.
Any further lore violations will be severely punished.

Once you approve these terms, we will unban you.

Thor

Master Smith
Credits
50.000cr
Hello there Thor. After some discussion in the staff team, you will be unbanned, however with some stipulations-

You will carry a 2 month last warning period.
Any further lore violations will be severely punished.

Once you approve these terms, we will unban you.

That is perfectly fine by me. Thank you very much for you time, do I have to rewhite-list or will that privilege be returned? As well may I ask to have my new account white-listed and given the VIP I had in the past?

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
You may return, and your patron rank will be re-delivered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom