• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

TreeLeaf_'s Appeal (2 Viewers)

Tree

Who even reads this
Event Team
Credits
50.000cr
Tree__
Tree__
Patron 7
Hiya, I'll try to keep this short and sweet since I don't want to draw it out any longer than it needs to. I learned that I got banned earlier today, a surprise but one with a completely valid reason. After asking for the cause of my ban I was told that I had included some inappropriate actions in a certain rp, ones that were wholly inappropriate for the server. I agree completely and this was a huge fuck up/mistake on my behalf. No excuse, I simply fucked up. I'd like to apologize to the Aethier community and anyone involved in my ban for including such things and I promise here that should I be unbanned it will not happen again. With that in mind, I'd like to be unbanned, please. I like playing mineman pretend and Aethier is the best place for it. Thank you!

MayaTorres

Loud gay
Credits
50.000cr
Hollowgayle
Hollowgayle
Patron 7
After discussion with mod team this has been approved without further terms or conditions. As one of the less mean-spirited offenses you can commit on Aethier we hope and trust you’ve learned your lesson regarding this type of behavior and that we won’t see any repeats.

I’ll be around later this afternoon/evening to process this unban, welcome back!

Tree

Who even reads this
Event Team
Credits
50.000cr
Tree__
Tree__
Patron 7
I noticed I was unbanned in game (thank you :) ) but I still don't have access to any of the forum beyond what I did when I was banned. Is this because I changed my username or??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom