• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moontani

the guy
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
hi can you unban me for like 1 day and then reban me you all lost all your server data and banned me before i could give all the money to cat for taxes that i gave to him before being banned.

kthx

-moon <3

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Moderation does not do these sort of unban appeals. You can regularly appeal if you so wish, but otherwise this application is declined.

The Moontani

the guy
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Moderation does not do these sort of unban appeals. You can regularly appeal if you so wish, but otherwise this application is declined.
Your server lost several months and I think staff is accountable for all money lost, so why can't i just deposit my stuff to the people that rightly had it then get rebanned?

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
The server was reset back to September 19th, you were banned in August on the 24th, anything that you would've given him should still be in his account since your ban was prior to the wipe. If you would like to be unbanned you'll need to make a genuine appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom