• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Was I banned or unwhitelisted? (1 Viewer)

robokrish6

Credits
50.000cr
I think I used to play on this server a long, long time ago- two, maybe three years ago?? I tried logging back in, and now my MC is telling me I was unwhitelisted?? If so, how can I get re-whitelisted, and what was I initially banned for?

Adan

CIT Dad
Lore Team
Credits
50.000cr
Kismess
Kismess
Patron 2
Hey friend!

Make another whitelist application. I was in your situation before and did the same thing. 

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
Credits
68.876cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Yeah, it just looks like you went inactive for over 3 months and got dewhitelisted. A new application and an approval are all you need and you'll be back in the system in no time. No worries, I don't think banned players can post outside the appeals section anyway, plus banned players have italic names.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
The system Auto-Dewhitelists people after 3-6 months of inactivity. We don't keep player data past 6 months, so its unlikely any items or ingame data will be preserved.

Don't take that as a sign of being unwelcome, and its definitely nothing personal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom