• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Werewolfs (1 Viewer)

Werewolfs

• Total voters

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Yes or no! Simple answer, but i may be green lighting these for adding soon.

B

Banned User

I am for this aslong as they do NOT turn into giant overgrown dogs who have full control werewolves need to be balanced otherwise it will go bad like the Vallah did

Fringe

Aethier Veteran
Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
I am for this aslong as they do NOT turn into giant overgrown dogs who have full control werewolves need to be balanced otherwise it will go bad like the Vallah did
I can fix the "OP" factor... We go from the old and -true- myths I.E. No silver doesnt work and "Holyness" -might- not work... And no sorry those were added in by the churches after Werewolves came to be...

Monoeye

The Wonder Dictator
Credits
60.034cr
Mono__eye
Mono__eye
Patron 3
I say this is a good idea to give this a trial run, if anyone messes up how they are meant to be played or goes far off the OP radar with them... take them away, be strict but see how it goes in my opinion

B

Banned User

...I have a lore submission prepared and it pretty much makes Werewolves ... aggressive beings that aren't allowed to kill.

That's all I can say.

@Serethia - If you want, I can submit it...only with your permssion.

-Sent from school

DjPenguiNinja

Credits
50.000cr
if there werewolves did get approved what type will they be like big hulking monsters or giant wolves?

and people should no there is a chance of it not lasting even if it does get accepted

i would also like to add if there werewolves are going to have special powers?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Banned User

IF werewolves got approved, it would be more weakening than anything else. One you wouldn't be able to properly use a sword and armor would be unable to be used. Obviously any magic is out of bounds. Secondly, The muscles would not 'appear', you would be just as strong if not weaker than your human counterpart.

Not so attractive anymore I suppose..

Scuttlebutt

Minister of Joy
Credits
50.254cr
Scuttlebutt97
Scuttlebutt97
Patron 7
I've never been a fan of werewolves BUT its good to give them a chance before we all immediately say no, at least give Waker a chance to show us his lore before we jump to conclusions.

B

Banned User

\ said:
I've never been a fan of werewolves BUT its good to give them a chance before we all immediately say no, at least give Waker a chance to show us his lore before we jump to conclusions.
If NiNi approaches me and asks me to (or a member speaking for the lore team), I will.

I'm quite proud of my idea, sadly ;-;

And I won't write it unless asked.

TheCatNebula

Supreme Overlord of The Nerds
Credits
50.000cr
TheKoiGalaxy
TheKoiGalaxy
Patron 5
\ said:
If NiNi approaches me and asks me to (or a member speaking for the lore team), I will.I'm quite proud of my idea, sadly ;-;

And I won't write it unless asked.
;3 I still like the idea

Megadonkey30

Credits
59.938cr
OmegaDonkilonXXX
OmegaDonkilonXXX
Patron 4
As long as they are not OP, or ever feel the need to be over powered. But in my opinion, I would say no until full proof the lore for it is balanced or harder to become and RP. Fighting should not be a main part of a trait, or race..

B

Banned User

\ said:
As long as they are not OP, or ever feel the need to be over powered. But in my opinion, I would say no until full proof the lore for it is balanced or harder to become and RP. Fighting should not be a main part of a trait, or race..
\ said:
...I have a lore submission prepared and it pretty much makes Werewolves ... aggressive beings that aren't allowed to kill.That's all I can say.

@Serethia - If you want, I can submit it...only with your permssion.

-Sent from school
Like I said, it's a bit hard to be OP when you spend all your RP life hiding your weakness. Being a werewolf is a great honour in my lore to followers of Faunus, HOWEVER....It's also a great curse.

You'll have to give up trying to live a normal life unless you can hide your werewolven soul.

Because the hunters hunt you.

The werewolf cannot hunt the hunter...in my lore.

B

Banned User

To be honest, I think it is a poor choice to pursue.

We just got rid of a race with a reason that it was separating roleplay heavily and people were rushing it and then making things up for it and causing problems, It was all very stressful to handle.

Do we honestly need a second because someone wants to a furry / wolf man? It will only repeat the process over again at which time it also invites a bunch of meta game fights.

Last edited:
B

Banned User

\ said:
To be honest, I think it is a poor choice to pursue.We just got rid of a race with a reason that it was separating roleplay heavily and people were rushing it and then making things up for it and causing problems, It was all very stressful to handle.

Do we honestly need a second because someone wants to a furry / wolf man? It will only repeat the process over again at which time it also invites a bunch of meta game fights.
Again.

It's the Players choices.

Not the lore. If words are not followed, by all means...ignore the entire thing.

I will not make the mistake of letting someone misread the lore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom