What did you do?! (1 Viewer)

RoguishLaughter

Rogue's Roads!
Whitelister
Build Team

Tristao and Roselle’s chamber is where the newly turned vallah could be found. Instead of bundled up sick in bed like she was a few days before when Tristao had decided to turn her, she was sat in a chair in the corner of their room. The normally kind-eyed stare that graced her green gaze, was blank and fixated on the blood-soaked cradles in the corner of the room. Her hands were haphazardly cleaned, and the front of her dress blood-soaked like the cradles. Tristao had yet to have those removed after he had the floor cleaned, as he had other things to focus on. Those things, not objects, but rather the bodies of two baby girls. Silent tears in Roselle’s blank gaze as her eyes squeezed shut and her mind raced over the events that led up to this.

------------------------------
“I didn’t mean to!”

A few weeks after the twins were born and Ella did not quite feel her self. She was happy with her husband and her family of course, how could she not be, but something was a bit off. While the situation in which Luciano was born was not ideal, the woman was overjoyed for weeks knowing that her son existed and was well taken care of by Tristao at the time. She adored the twins as well, but a haze hung over her. She tried to shake it off, but it did not seem to go away easily, the woman having good and bad days in coping. Tristao not quite sure what the problem may have been when she occasionally spoke to him about it, though Ella did not bother him much with it, as he had his own burdens of the mind at hand.

“I’m so sorry!”

Ella was sick, a stomach virus or something of the sort. The woman was bedridden, vomiting and unable to keep food down, a fever to go along with it. She was miserable, the worst sickness she had ever gotten. This accompanied with trying to take care of the young children in the cradles, as well as the four-year-old down the hall, was not ideal. Tristao had come in the room, laying with his wife, not quite understanding as he had never been sick due to his curse. The man making the decision to turn her and the children.

“The nails just appeared!”

Of course, she had the help of Tristao with the children, but a newly turned Vallah dealing with three small children was not ideal. Roselle was struggling, the transition was not easy on her body as it had begun when she was sick. The woman now had to come to terms with the new found strength she had. A small reminder in the back of her mind, that if her family would not have killed her on sight before, they definitely would now, though with her new face that did not quite matter. Besides, Tristao and her children were her family now, and she still stayed in contact with Layla. While Vallahism made the woman physically wish to feed, she had to get over the mental hurdle of such to stomach the thought of sinking her teeth into something. Her husband gave advice when she asked. While she now was stronger and immune to sickness, that feeling she had since a few weeks after the twins were born, had still not gone away.

“I didn't know I could do that!”

It was the early hours of the morning before sunrise, Tristao was out on his newfound routine of the past few weeks, the man going out to check on his cow, and gather a few glasses of chocolate milk. Luciano Faustino still in his room, likely asleep as he should be, Tristao had yet to turn him to cover turning Ella. The twins, however, were in the middle of their transition. Waking every few hours from the pain and not sleeping well, running in and out of fever. Ella was at her wit's end. From attempting to get a grasp on her own Vallahism to the feeling lingering in her mind, and now this, she was stressed beyond belief. The room was quiet, until Alícia began to cry, Ella letting out a frustrated sigh as she went to pick the baby up in her arms, attempting to comfort her, though nothing worked. The child would not sleep, did not want a cold towel, nor to be comforted, or any other possible need. Her mother trying everything, begging and pleading for the child to be calm, tears running down both baby and mother’s cheeks. Ella was surprised Júlia had yet to awaken from the racket, though it seems she thought too soon. The second girl began wailing, and a frustrated scream fell from Ella’s lips as she walked over to the cradle, picking up the other babe in her arm as she tried to comfort the both of them. Though the crying and screaming continued, Ella’s eyes hazing over as the stress gained and gained, and soon a sickening sound of iron sharp nails unfurling and sinking into flesh. A loud scream of pain being heard from both babies before blood filled gargling and then silence. Roselle stood wide-eyed as she looked at the two, now dead infants in her arms, her claws sticking through their small torsos. Soon a scream resumed in the room as the claws retracted and the babies were dropped back into their cradles in her shock. Her screams soon drew servants to the room who quickly fetched Tristao where he found the woman kneeled before the cradles and a bloody sight before him. His voice rang out across the room “What did you do?!”

“Please forgive me!”

And there the woman sat when Tristao returned, the man having to step between her and her gaze on the cradle just to get her attention. She looked to him, pain and sorrow filled eyes as he kneeled before her, the woman reaching her arms out to hug him, as she knew he too was hurting. Whispering over and over again “I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry. The nails just appeared. I didn't know I could do that. Please forgive me.”

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom