• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

What do you want? (1 Viewer)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
So its time for that question again!

What do you all want to see in out server! I'm taking a very serious approach to steering the server in the direction that you all want us to!

Also while we are here: The current situation on magic:

Magic is scheduled for the Final wave of the lore rework. Albeit the reason the rework is going so slowly is the that we have such a small team working on lore. This team being literally just three people.

Magic being the last thing thats done, it will still be a while before seeing it, but we have another dilema. We have the current system, but when the new system is released, ALL magic will have to be reset, hence we are havent been handing it out currently. It is possible for the current system to be used more, however unfortunatley of course if we did this we'd have to do it on the strict pretenses that we would have to reset it when the final system is out. So there is that note.

Otherwise, if you guys have any event ideas, changes you would like to see, or pretty much anything you really want to see in out server changing, new or whatever, say it! I want to get as much of your suggestions in as possible.

If you have anything you would not like to suggest publically, send me a PM and i will handle it. Otherwise, lets all hope for a fun future!

Man5791

Credits
50.000cr
As long as there's a valid reason as to why everyone loses magic, then it's fine. Personally, I think the server is going in the right direction. The only thing I'd change is white-listing. I really wish there was a stricter criteria for applications, mainly because it would improve the quality of role-play.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
As long as there's a valid reason as to why everyone loses magic, then it's fine. Personally, I think the server is going in the right direction. The only thing I'd change is white-listing. I really wish there was a stricter criteria for applications, mainly because it would improve the quality of role-play.
There is one server that i honestly adore the whitelist system to. I think you may know the one. But i really think out whitelist system should become like that one

Last edited by a moderator:

The Courier

Credits
60.000cr
Frontgunner
Frontgunner
Patron 1
Volcanoes, Trenches, and just other natural things! People stick to cities, we've got this massive world to explore. Make cave systems in the over-world, make places people can explore. Abandoned empty mineshafts or emptied out wreckages of towns? Just stuff for the atmosphere. :3

The Courier

Credits
60.000cr
Frontgunner
Frontgunner
Patron 1
IDEA!

Okay, Aeons begin to do things for towns and for the people. Such as:

Dahriim Following Town - The Unholy things that would approach the town or be around it would actually end up becoming weaker. This includes Belek Followers, Undead, Unholy Wretches, and anything that you could call Unholy.

Vikret Following Town - Small amount of Divine Protection. As in, you might feel the same amount of damage back, unholy and holy things are completely negated to neutral.

Belek Following Town - Holy things shall be weaker. This includes Dahriim followers, holy weapons, gold weapons won't be 'holy', and the unholy things would gain a small buff.

Note: I've got ideas of what the Lesser Gods will do, gonna let this sit before I do that.

Also, this could only happen if the town has 10 people in it, active, and the majority of 80% follow that one God.

Boog

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
SoftBrexit
SoftBrexit
Whitelisted
I agree with Nick here, I have seen little random dungeons spread out, apart from the cities, there isn't much else to explore.

I ALSO want someone to make a whole dictionary converting languages, I could do that, though~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom