• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

What lirram would you like to play? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
Lirram are...

• Predatory mammals.
Anything else is a nono, what you want, do it and changes may happen, feedback, be pleasant, go for it.

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
A Galares lirram, plain out. The OOC wait time for playing a galares Lirram is ridiculous right now, and the physically restrictions to lirram are something I both personally and logically disagree with. Thank you for the opportunity to express my interests.

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
\ said:
A Galares lirram, plain out. The OOC wait time for playing a galares Lirram is ridiculous right now, and the physically restrictions to lirram are something I both personally and logically disagree with. Thank you for the opportunity to express my interests.
You already have that tho-... right? ... eh... @SpiderMoth

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainColdbane

Sea Faring Canadian
Credits
50.000cr
Expanding on cats to include non-mountain cats

ex:

• Lions
  • Leopards / Snow leopards
  • Tigers
  • Ocelots
Expand on bears

ex:

• Polar bears
Expand on wolves to include other dog-like animals

ex:

• Hyenas
  • Wild Dogs
Other things

ex:

• Badgers
  • Wolverines

Fuzzy_Yeti

Metal God
Credits
58.348cr
Fuzzy_Yeti
Fuzzy_Yeti
Patron 7
Now I'll just name a bunch I think would be cool, regardless of whether we can have them/it would make sense to have them.

Polar bear

Tiger

Sabre tooth tiger (we have dragons and wyverns)

Hyena

-dire- wolf

Lion

Tasmanian devil

Honey badger

Coyote

Ocelot (not of the revolver variety)

Wolverine

GermanTacos

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
predation is a biological interaction where a predator (an organism that is hunting) feeds on its prey (the organism that is attacked). Predators may or may not kill their prey prior to feeding on them, but the act of predation often results in the death of its prey and the eventual absorption of the prey's tissue through consumption. Thus predation is often, though not always, carnivory.

Technically makes deer predators.

Last edited by a moderator:

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
predation is a biological interaction where a predator (an organism that is hunting) feeds on its prey (the organism that is attacked). Predators may or may not kill their prey prior to feeding on them, but the act of predation often results in the death of its prey and the eventual absorption of the prey's tissue through consumption. Thus predation is often, though not always, carnivory.Technically makes deer predators.
That definition fits many many non carnivorous animals, and opens doors to many silly things. Let's keep it at carnivorous predatory mammals.

Kuriza

Walken in a Winter Wonderland.
Credits
50.000cr
Vampyrum Spectrum, also known as the Spectral Bat, is a predatory bat, unlike it's parasitic cousin the Vampire Bat.

Jeroxia

4/7/2015 Crushed Dreams
Credits
50.000cr
SirSnoutwick
SirSnoutwick
Whitelisted
\ said:
Vampyrum Spectrum, also known as the Spectral Bat, is a predatory bat, unlike it's parasitic cousin the Vampire Bat.
View attachment 14851

Bats do not work-. Their parts would be too tiny to put on humans or even halfling babies.

The picture above comically resembles the batlirram,

Rage

https://tinyurl.com/yxff652q
Technical Support
Credits
60.884cr
MyRageness
MyRageness
Patron 5
\ said:
View attachment 14851Bats do not work-. Their parts would be too tiny to put on humans or even halfling babies.

The picture above comically resembles the batlirram,
Honestly, any normal animals with wings- their wings would be far too small to properly combine with a human. As well as some of the animals above would not be found in Europe naturally. We are set closer to United Kingdom as to what animals are allowed that aren't listed in lore as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom