• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

What new Race would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

Which Race type do you think would fit next on the server? [Subtypes NOT Included]

• Rat-Type People [Skaven, For example]

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • Elementals/Arcanists

Votes: 65 39.9%
  • Exotic-Reptillian [Something like Alligators or some such.]

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Avaian Type [Harpies, or like Hagravens]

Votes: 41 25.2%
  • Naga-Type Race

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Fae

Votes: 44 27.0%
  • Other, Explain Below

Votes: 28 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Just as it says on the tin, you can discuss to your hearts content, but don't be slimy or toxic in doing so, I won't tolerate such.

ThatRainbowKitty

fresh heckers!!
Credits
36.860cr
ThatRainbowKitty
ThatRainbowKitty
Patron 2
I kinda voted other, something not quite magical, nor really extreme and far away from generic humans.

So like, Maomer, or different dwarves. Maybe different Orcs ?

Archangelic

Taco Bell Princess
Credits
70.000cr
PropertE
PropertE
Patron 6
Im just spitballing here, but Id like to see like.. aliens. Not the stereotypical ones but ones that are like, just like humans but have like advanced knowledge and can cameoflauge their skin for peroids of time.

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Keep in mind Elementals don't just mean "Muh free magic."

TheCatNebula

Supreme Overlord of The Nerds
Credits
50.000cr
TheKoiGalaxy
TheKoiGalaxy
Patron 5
Other because imo I think we have enough races and sub races as is without, if not too much for the server population given races like dwarves and halflings are severely underplayed. 

Guthbrandr

Credits
50.000cr
Already getting hyped for elementals! I love the thought of humanoid beings that are incarnations of elements. The only thing is how would they be represented physically, cause I sincerely doubt the rp(s) and immersion of a human shaped flame walking around in a bar. 

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
Im just spitballing here, but Id like to see like.. aliens. Not the stereotypical ones but ones that are like, just like humans but have like advanced knowledge and can cameoflauge their skin for peroids of time.
I'm torn between what to vote... But If it counts towards anything.. I actually /really/ like Cele's idea as a base for a suggestion~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom