• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

What should be the center of attention [done] (1 Viewer)

What should be the highest priority in your opinion

• Focus on getting lore waves complete

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Focus on getting lore items processed

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Focus on community events

• Focus on server builds

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Focus on encouraging new players to open up and join the comunity

• Focus on Treasure and artifacts

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I'm not particularly concerned as to what's being focused on as long it turns out alright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
Basically, making a small poll o see what people's opinions are on what things people would like to see worked on, Also feel free to comment and post your own ideas.

However if this thread turns ugly as in people raging etc. It's going to go bye bye, okay?

"Let's get this started"

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
Basically, making a small poll o see what people's opinions are on what things people would like to see worked on, Also feel free to comment and post your own ideas.

However if this thread turns ugly as in people raging etc. It's going to go bye bye, okay?

"Let's get this started"

B

Banned User

Events are not something that we're going to pump out every week. I believe in maybe one large event once a month, and maybe one or two staff will have fun here and there in between.

But you, The players need to schedule your own stuff to, I've spawned mobs for approved events, but the more you pump out events, the more lore you cycle through very fast, You need to make your own adventures in between, Your own story =3

B

Banned User

Events are not something that we're going to pump out every week. I believe in maybe one large event once a month, and maybe one or two staff will have fun here and there in between.

But you, The players need to schedule your own stuff to, I've spawned mobs for approved events, but the more you pump out events, the more lore you cycle through very fast, You need to make your own adventures in between, Your own story =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom