• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

What would encourage you to vote every day? (1 Viewer)

Which voting rewards system would you like to see implemented?

• Leave rewards as they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give out voting crates for every vote that drop an array of items, from resources to minor lored ite

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Give the option of redeeming a voting crate or arunes.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Give out voting crates that include the full amount of arunes along with the items.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Give out voting crates with a lesser amount of arunes along with the items.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give more arunes for every vote.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Give two voting tokens for every vote.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Keep voting as it is and instead introduce more things to spend arunes on (ex. IC items)

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Other (Please comment with your ideas!)

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Please vote in the poll and comment ideas and other feedback below. Thank you!

Sycophantae

I mean I guess
Credits
51.040cr
Sycophantae
Sycophantae
Patron 5
To be honest, my issue is that I just forget, maybe a toggle-able reminder whenever you log-in could be implemented to help with this?

Archangelic

Taco Bell Princess
Credits
70.000cr
PropertE
PropertE
Patron 6
I voted other because I believe myself and alot of players would enjoy for like, 100 vote tokens redeeming some sort of coupon for either lore items or world edits.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Don't worry Frenchy, each and every vote will be taken into consideration. It won't be 'oh this one has the most votes so this is what we will do'. Our goal is to create a system that will reach every type of player, not just the largest group :)

Redwall

The Forums Jester
Team Leader
Whitelister
Event Team
Credits
68.756cr
redwa11
redwa11
Patron 7
When it says "Minor lored items" are we talking like weapons or tools, or some other kind of IC thing?

DelendaEst

a formidable opponent,,,
Credits
50.000cr
Not sure if this is everyone's cup of tea, but honestly a small reminder in the MOTD would probably encourage me to vote more. Like others I don't vote out of choice, I just forget. 

changelingirl

Inane content generator and local annoyance
Credits
69.975cr
ButtonEyedGirl
ButtonEyedGirl
Patron 1
I like the voting crates idea, but I'm gonna have to go with "more things you can do with arunes IC". Or more accurately, more varied things. If that makes sense.

Ohmshakalaka

Whitelisted
Credits
70.000cr
Ohmshakalaka
Ohmshakalaka
Whitelisted
Compensation is nice, but I think that I personally (as a new player to the server) would be more likely to vote if my vote actually meant something, or if I felt it made a difference. Material rewards work don't get me wrong, but if you can imbue a feeling into an action such as voting, I would wager that you would find a sharp increase in server vote, and then traffic, so on.

You shouldn't be trying to entice a player to vote for you. You should instead focusing your efforts on making the player feel significant. Make them want to vote for you, prize or no prize. Make them feel like you deserve it.

You have to pay a mercenary.

A patriot will fight for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
The reason we have two voting sites is because these are the two sites where our server will be on the front page/near the top. A lot of servers falsely advertise as roleplay servers when they really aren't which can sometimes make overcoming their voting numbers more difficult. We want to concentrate voting on the sites that Aethier does best in to get our name out there, rather than having votes divided among a number of websites where it would be more difficult for players to find our server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom