• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Win 1 Million Arunes [Competition ended] (1 Viewer)

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Progression Team
Credits
3.814cr
Hello, Folks. Awhile ago Nini did a lottery on the server and gave out a lot of arunes. Was my lucky day because I won twice and got about 7 million arunes. I've been slowly handing this out to to newbies and people I've found deserving of a little extra arunes because I have no need for it nor would any of my characters actually have this much. Which brings us to this competition.

I'm in need of a new skin my character Yuna. Below you'll find the reference picture of what I'd like the skin to look like and if you need it the base cloth-less skin for the character. (Using the base skin is optional. Do whatever you think would be best.)

To enter simply create a skin and send a screenshot of what the skin you made looks like to me in a forum message titled "Skin competition entry". Please screenshot the front, sides and back of the skin.

Competition ends on the on Saturday the 19th GMT. Winners will be announced on Sunday the 20th
First place will receive a 1 million arune prize
Second place will receive 500,000 arune prize

Reference picture:

Yuna Base Skin:

If you have any questions you can PM me on discord.

Last edited:

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Progression Team
Credits
3.814cr
It didn't take me as long as I expected to pick a winner for this it seems. -

First prize goes to @Dinochan for her lovely skin. Took a risk resigning the character's face as well as making the clothes and it looks great:

Second place goes to @Ayasha for her skin. Wonderful design:

I'll send you both your prize money.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom