• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Zanetank's Appeal (1 Viewer)

zanetank

Credits
51.025cr
zanetank
zanetank
Patron 4
First off I'd like to apologize, this was 100% on me and looking back I crossed a line and I'm sorry for that. I fucked up, I acted inappropriately and honestly it was a big lapse in judgement. I promise that if i'm let back in this sort of thing won't happen again, I've spent some time looking over the rps in question and I realized where I messed up. It was a huge mistake and with that said I'd like to apologize to the community at large, my actions were completely inappropriate. This is an amazing community, I've been on Aetheir for a while, I love this server and I'd love to return, this place is like home to me and a lot of other people, and I'd be extremely grateful if you'd consider letting me back into this amazing community.

MayaTorres

Loud gay
Credits
50.000cr
Hollowgayle
Hollowgayle
Patron 7
After a long discussion with mod team, we do not feel it would be good for your own mental health for you to return to Aethier at this time following your behavior after your ban. For this reason you have been declined; We as a team encourage you to take a month or so to re-evaluate, and ground yourself before applying again. If you have any further questions you have my discord, feel free to reach out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom