• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Zeashos_Zansair's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

UndauntedValiance

Grand Executor
Credits
50.000cr
             Upon Monday the twenty third of January, just before 8:15 am, I was banned for breaking code of conduct, rule number two, "X-ray/Hacking". I will be honest that I did have the mod "Xray-48.jar", but did not have intent to do any true harm with it, as I have not. I know breaking a code of conduct of any server and or real life situation is not an acceptable thing to do, so I will not make excuses for doing so, within the later five minutes I had removed the mod, and I will say I will not be using it again, but I would like to state all I had done with the mod was use the full-bright usage and a custom preset where it would remove all blocks from sight, which I had used to simply see through walls to know who's name tag I was looking at to find people, especially at times when someone had asked for me in a certain area and needed to see where they were. I do admit I was still in the wrong and I do here by apologize...

Though I will say I am slightly upset, even though I am in the wrong, because I was "Silent Banned", I would have at least of had some sort of warning before being banned, or some sort of heads up, as well as being banned from the TeamSpeak as I was asking a fellow user how to appeal upon the forums. I would like to question as to why I was banned from the TeamSpeak chat, I understand being banned from the MC server, but why the TeamSpeak? It has also been a while since I have seen the code of conduct of the server but that isn't an excuse, I have since reread it, and I will stick to not breaking any of them, well, except for fourteen. I'm kidding.

-Zeashos_Zansair

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Count yourself lucky i've decided as this is a new policy of mine, i wont be enforcing it on you. However all future occurrences of Xraying will result in the punishments as listed on the following thread:

I suggest reading it carefully, as this thread details severe penalties should you violate this part of our code of conduct again. When you have done so, reply here and i will go through the conditions of this appeal.

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I have read through the topic, and I understand the consequences.
Alright!

At this time, to be unbanned we request you agree to and adhere to the following conditions:

• You will remove any and all xray related mods from your client and not install/use them again during any time you are playing on Aethier
  • You will be subjected to spot checks where your mining paths and other related activities may be inspected at random over the next month or so.
  • You will be fined 50,000 Arunes for the Use of a banned mod on the server.
  • You will be placed on the "Warning" Status in the Player Records until such a time we see examples of good behaviour on the server, and we may raise your status level once more.
if the above conditions are okay, then please let me know and i can process your unban.

This is the only time i will be this kind with an Xray ban. Please dont abuse this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serethia

Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I agree to said conditions, and do I pay the 50,000 to server-funds?
Oh wow, sorry this one fell out of my alerts queue. I thought you hadnt replied yet.

The amount due will be taken from your account pre-unban. I will unban you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom